Yildiz Technical University is one of the seven public universities located in Istanbul, in addition to being the 3rd oldest university in Turkey with its history since 1911. It is also considered one of the best universities in the country. Our university has 11 faculties, 2 institutes, a vocational school of higher education, a vocational school for national palaces and historic buildings, a vocational school of foreign languages and more than 30,000 students.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
SELECTION CRITERIA AND NECESSARY DOCUMENTS
For students (study for one or two semesters):
- Students of 2–5 years of study and PhD students;
- Average grade for Bachelors and Masters not lower than 75;
- Transcript of Records, translated in English;
- Language Competence Certificate (In English or Turkish);
- Application Form;
- Information Form;
- ID photo;
- Student Certificate.
For academic staff (teaching during 2 weeks – 3 months):
- Academic Staff Information Form;
- CV in English;
- Publications and academic achievements;
- List of projects (as coordinator or participant);
- Academic Staff Mobility Programme.
Documents should be sent electronically to email@example.com in pdf format.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The teaching staff who have not joined in an academic Exchange programme previously can have precedence.
For any details ask the Academic Mobility Office
5-а, Metalistiv Street, building 31, office 1-13, 1-14
Phone: +38 (044) 204 99 55